Моя первая статья на английском - зацените.

Все что вы написали, а так же нашли интересное в сети, вываливайте сюда.
Правила форума
Бан за любую информацию об участнике и его родственниках и за оскорбление родственников участника.Если вы читаете и избегаете писать на форуме, то вас однажды вас сотрет Администратор. К вам нет личной антипатии Администратора. Пожалуйста не регистрируйтесь.
Ответить
Knyaz Rasul Yagudin
Дачник

Моя первая статья на английском - зацените.

Сообщение Knyaz Rasul Yagudin »

Моя первая статья на английском - о сербах на Кипре. буду рад любой критике.

Rasul Yagudin
Dr. of Philology

No God, but God

God's will is being performed by various ways.
King Arthur

The fascinating story. I just forgot my cap. This time the God's will was performed by this strange way. The will - that I must write this article.
Walking twelve kilometers early morning, when the sun was just rising, wasn't a problem, but to walk twelve kilometers back in the midday... I didn't want to catch a sun-strike.
So - I had covered the head with the white shirt and tied the sleeves at the nape - had made something like a hook of an Arabic burnous and became like an Arabic Muslim.
And started walking along the Mediterranean.
The reaction of other pedestrians was indescribable. Somebody was spitting, somebody was crossing himself with the Orthodox cross, somebody menacingly was glaring at me, but Serbs, standing together with small boy on the beach opposite "Amathus" hotel (as I understood they worked there as gardeners), started to moo, to meow, to shout something in non-existent language and to hit something against something... maybe their stupid heads against each others' stupid heads... including the small boy.
And when I was walking beside Serbian restaurant "Blue Berry cafe", three fat Serbian girls and women (all Serbian women are fat, aren't them?) had left their tables, ran on the pavement and with lunatic evil faces blocked the way in front of me.
It's very easy to understand, that all of these... "people" had thought, that I'm a Muslim and Arabian.
I'm not a Muslim, I'm a Christian, but it doesn't matter. And I'm not an Arabian, I'm a Cypriot, but it doesn't matter too.
What does matter, that it's not any fuckin Serb's or no Serb's business, who I am: either I am a Muslim, or a Christian, or a Buddhist, or a Krishna cult follower, or a Jehovah's witness, or an Last-day evangelist, or a Seventh-day Adventists... It is my fuckin private, individual business, my private life, guaranteed by the Constitution of Cyprus, for which my island was struggling during thousands years, by The European Convention of Human Rights, for which Europe was struggling during thousands years, and by The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, for which the humanity was struggling during thousands years.
And now, using my human rights, I changed my mind - I decided to accept Islam. I decided to become a Muslim. Just in spite of Serbs.
But how did you think? It is an ABC of journalism - any too stubborn and aggressive propaganda always gives an opposite effect. As a propaganda of the USSR did.
Ooooo, no, I changed my mind again, using my human rights - now I have much better idea: I'll accept the Satan. I'll become a Satanist. Just in spite of religious fanatics, who for all history of the humanity did nothing good. Only bad, including wars, which carried away millions of lives. Where is here mostly dirty, ugly and horrific Satanic sect on Cyprus, who can advise?

P.S. Several years ago, when I was in the absolutely desperate situation, I received a very kind, warm-hearted and encouraging letter from Vlasta Nussdorfer, the Human rights ombudsman of Slovenia. It is so sadly, that a few Serbian idiots spoiled all my good memories about people of Balkans... though... Vlasta Nussdorfer is not a Serb - so everything is OK, God bless You, dear Mrs. Vlasta, thanks.

It's a time to sign. I write all my regalia, and I do it not in order to boast of my achievements in life. I do it, because I am sure, that all members of the organizations, a member of which I am too, all my colleagues, all my comrades and all my friends would sign every word of this article.

Best regards
Prince Rasul Yagudin
Dr. of Philology
Teacher of Russian language and Literature,
full member of the Union of Russian Nobility,
Formal Representative of the Union of Russian Nobility in Bashkortostan,
member of the Union of Journalists of Bashkortostan (Ufa), of the Union of the Journalists of Russia (Moscow), of the International Federation of Journalists (Brussels), of the Association of Russian Writers of the Union of Writers of Bashkortostan (Ufa), of the Union of Russian Writers (Moscow), of the International Federation of Russian-Language Writers (Budapest), of the Authors' and Publicists' International Association (London), of the International Guild of Writers (Berlin), Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Worldwide Writers Corporation (New York), Editor-in-Chief of the magazine “The Modern Literature of the World”, editor-in-chief of the regional release of “The Objective Newspaper” (Kiev) “ON -Bashkortostan.

No God, but God.
Бог покарал меня душой художника (Фаина Раневская)
Ответить