Меня вновь настойчиво зовут в Канаду

Любые темы, которые вы хотите открыть
Правила форума
Бан за любую информацию об участнике и его родственниках и за оскорбление родственников участника.
Ответить
Knyaz Rasul Yagudin
Дачник

Меня вновь настойчиво зовут в Канаду

Сообщение Knyaz Rasul Yagudin »

В общем, мой друг - потомок русских переселенцев (не знающий по-русски ни слова... но это мы поправим) - вновь настойчиво зовет меня в Канаду - у него там ферма с участком и великолепный подбор в оружейной, есть с чем охотится и чем зимой отмахиваться от волков, койотов и пум, которых там чуть ли ни армии. В общем, все есть, включая деньги у меня, которых хватит и на пошлину на визу, и на билет до Канады.
Теперь вопрос - как, черт побери, решить проблему с визой? Несолько лет назад мой канадский друг уже присылал мне приглашение, я с ним попер в канадское посольство в Германии, а там, куда меня не пустили (я ж говорю, я во всех странах значусь под нашлепкой "крайне опасен") и через вертухая передали, что за визой надо писдовать в Вену. Ту самую Вену, из-за тупости которой в итоге заварилась Вторая Мировая.
Буду рад любым советам и рекомендациям. Готов даже взятки давать
Бог покарал меня душой художника (Фаина Раневская)
Knyaz Rasul Yagudin
Дачник

Re: Меня вновь настойчиво зовут в Канаду

Тэээкс, по-французски я немножко мерекаю, а половина Канады мерекает по-английски - языковой барьер, будем считать, преодолен.
А где брать визу на поездку в Канаду? В прошлую мою попытку взять визу меня вместе с приглашением от Дэрила отфутболили в канадское посольство в Австрии
Knyaz Rasul Yagudin
Дачник

Из-за этого ковида в голове уже полная мешанина.
Вот какое письмо я получил от приглашающей стороны в Канаде:
"Hi Rasul, I did not find a form to fill on the website but I did manage to email a letter to them this morning (November 17th 2021) providing both of our informations and requested that they issue you a resident visa.

Now in Canada we are not allowed to fly around the country nor leave the country if we do not submit to the depopulation death jab (injection). People are dying after receiving a single injection, sometimes immediately after the injection, sometimes minutes or hours after the injection, and often within weeks of the injection. The media is lying and saying that the unvaccinated are falling ill and ending up in the hospitals, in fact it is the people who received one or more injections for the supposed covid-19 that are the ones falling ill and filling the hospitals.

There is no point of you coming to Canada if you have to be forced to take the injection to come here as you will soon be dead. If it is the case that you are forced to take the injection in order to fly here, then try to board a Russian freighter ship that is headed to Canada. Tell the Russian captain of the ship to contact me and that I will reward him and his family members by providing space for them at the ranch as well, explain the my bush is always packed full of deer and that he and his family members will be provided eternal visitation and hunting rights on my property, further explain that I have other Russian relatives here in Canada that would be willing to extend assistance to them as well. Please also explain to the captain that I have "two" farms in Saskatchewan and both are well placed to access lakes that are full of fish. Perhaps show ship's captain this email.

If you manage to come by ship, try to land on the west coast rather than on the east coast. If you land on the west coast I might be able to come and pick you up, if you land on the east coast of Canada then you will have to get to Saskatchewan on your own accord.

If you were already coerced into taking an injection I am so sorry for you. You would still be welcome to come and live on my property, but I fear that you would not be living long on the land".

Как минимум, наши с ним взгляды на истерию с ковидом и особенно на прививку полностью совпадают: ковид блеф, а инъекция - убийство. В связи с чем не удержаться от неудержимого любопытства: как настоящее, сиречь паспортное, имя гражданина, который замутил здесь сию тему И сколько ему за это заплатили.
Knyaz Rasul Yagudin
Дачник

Вот ответ из канадского посольства в Вене (именно это посольство теперь выдает визы) (утешает, что теперь не надо ехать в Вену):
Dear Sir, Madam,

Please be informed that on September 7th 2021, the Canadian borders opened to any fully vaccinated travellers who have completed the full course of vaccination with a Government of Canada accepted vaccine at least 14 days prior to entering Canada for discretionary and non-discretionary purpose of travel.

However, there are no changes to the travel restrictions for unvaccinated travellers. The travel restrictions imposed by the Government of Canada are currently in effect until 31 January 2022. This is subject to change at any time and we recommend that you continue to monitor our website for any upcoming changes.

Please be advised that detailed information on who may be eligible to travel to and enter Canada can be found at the following website. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re ... tions.html

Please see the following visitor visa application guide and document checklist for visa nationals:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re ... -visa.html

Please be informed that our Embassy in Vienna is not open for the in-person, courier/postal or email/fax submission of applications. Applications may be submitted online through our website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re ... -visa.html

Important notice: Subject to limited exceptions, all travellers must use ArriveCAN (app or web portal) to submit their travel information. If they are eligible to enter Canada and meet specific criteria, fully vaccinated travellers will not have to quarantine upon arrival in Canada. Please consult How COVID-19 is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services for the latest information before making any travel plans, and again before departing for Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re ... gn=covid19

Sincerely,

Migration Section | Section de migration
Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada
Laurenzerberg 2, A-1010 Vienna, Austria | Vienne, Autriche
E-mail | Courriel:  VIENNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Ответить